What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

Give it 10 days to 2 weeks as they have had thousands of orders and if it comes earlier all the better.

I've now tried all the juices I got. All are really harsh only the Pocket Fuel Blue Raspberry is anywhere near passable.

I stocked up on the pocket fuel cherry pie and blue raspberry as they've been my daily juices for a while. So glad to find them for that price! :)

Has anyone used the hardware from them? Stupid cheap and I'm looking for a backup or two at the moment

I
Has anyone used the hardware from them? Stupid cheap and I'm looking for a backup or two at the moment
I've used the Sub Tank 2 tank with the 0.5 coils and it isn't a bad tank for the price. I use mine as a spare if I'm going somewhere I might worry about breaking a good tank :)

Anyone get any sloth? Is it off or ok?

The sloth I got tastes fine it's the only one I like from there range the factory where it is made is only 10 mins away from me and most the b&m' sin the area stock this liquid so I new what was ok pre sale ordering it does look a little darker than normal so I would take the 2018 use by date with a pinch of salt

Back
Top Bottom