What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

Got my 2nd delivery today. Pride is lush! Glad I ordered another 3 bottles in my 2nd order. The jamnation is pretty good too.

I bought the whole range at VJ last year, I liked most of them.

I've just ordered some more CrackerJack. It has a bizarre flavour. It doesn't taste of anything I can describe and it's not a taste that's particularly nice either. It's quite spicy with a little menthol. However, I found myself vaping it continuously yesterday, I couldn't get enough of it and it's one of the best liquids I've tried so far.

I like the Jam Nation, got 2 with my first order then another 13 bottles for £13 posted in a second order with a bit of discount they gave me. [emoji106]

I like the Jam Nation, got 2 with my first order then another 13 bottles for £13 posted in a second order with a bit of discount they gave me. [emoji106]

I have a 60ml bottle that arrived last week, but I haven't tried it yet.

I've got cherry pie but haven't tried it yet, got Summer Cooler on the go now, it's not bad really, maybe a bit perfumey at lower watts but I find it's nicer around 45w in the Cleito rba 0.4ohms, can't fault it at the price though.

Not liking the state of my cotton and coils after 2 days on the pure evil range though

Already changed my cotton and juice in my daily tank, but will do some testing on a spare

Any pics mate?
This is after just 24h of Pocket Fuel - cherry pie. I get that some of its just condensation, but that hard shit on the coils that has to be hurt off is slightly disturbing
IMAG0607.jpg
the pure evil was way worse, I couldn't even see the ridges on the coils as they were caked

Back
Top Bottom