What's new

Vapouriz Clearance sale

Yep it is now at the point where am not ordering more juice... because I have bloody litres of it now as got a big work bonus recently.. and is now just silly to order more...

I read your post and thought you were absolutely right, then thought I'd have one last search for some Njoy Artist Collection..................another £34 gone................that's definitely the last one....................

I read your post and thought you were absolutely right, then thought I'd have one last search for some Njoy Artist Collection..................another £34 gone................that's definitely the last one....................
Not my juices as such.. in terms of what the sale covered... but... had a look and ideal for a friend... so have a load on order for them
.. ah crap...

dont know how I didnt notice this thread before... just picked up 6 bottles of Pocket Fuel juices

I ordered more after 10 minutes after receiving mine. All together 40 bottles. Good value for money!

I wish they would've sold out a bit quicker cause I've been back 4 times, I've spent 130 quid there, wish I'd just ordered it all first time and got 10% off it all and free postage, never mind my Mrs says I'm not big on thinking and I'm starting to think she may be right haha.

My order arrived today. Thanks to TPD, I think I have enough premium juice stocked up to last me a lifetime. I have a feeling that over next two weeks, we're going to see prices drop even lower.

I'm not sure if vendors are allowed to rebottle juice to make it TPD compliant? Besides, I wouldn't want to buy rebottled juice that had been sitting on a shelf for a few months in a previous life. If rebottling isn't allowed, surely vendors would rather sell it dirt cheap than have to throw it down the drain. However, if rebottling is a thing, hopefully it will be labelled as rebottled and sold slightly cheaper.

Last edited:
180ml hit the door today or should i say the neighbours....need to get the old boy something.....he's probably busier than me and i'm at work ffs!!:14:

All mine are pure evil from the range....envy,silent pool, wrath, greed and sloth!! The sloth is in a 60ml bottle and has expiry 11/18 so that'll be going to the back of the queue.....think M25 at rush-hour!!:11: I don't see dates on any of the other smaller bottles.

I ordered on Tuesday, it was showing as dispatched on Wednesday, but nothings arrived yet !!! I hope it lands tomorrow or it's going to be Tuesday before I get it !!! :51:

Back
Top Bottom