What's new

vapours-r-us

I've been buying from them for the last few weeks and have only bought heisenblag, mixed up about 1.5 litres so far. Started off with a 50ml bottle then 100ml and just put an order in for 200ml not bad for around about the £30 mark

Hi all...looks promising...so what flavours have you tryed..have you tryed biscuit... I just ordered heisenblag....as never tryed it before.

Still on my to own list just out my price range unfortunatly

But have had a mk2 golf, mk5 golf, 6n2 polo, b4 Passat, Octavia vrs and 2 Audi 80's just seem to get drawn back every time I try something differant

Still on my to own list just out my price range unfortunatly

But have had a mk2 golf, mk5 golf, 6n2 polo, b4 Passat, Octavia vrs and 2 Audi 80's just seem to get drawn back every time I try something differant
I understand mate...there. Not cheap...I sold my mk1 and saved for ages to get a bug...and even then it cost me just over 2G...for a pile of rust doors hanging off lol...but I'm lucky as for a living I used to restore cars and learnt from a young age as my bro had a workshop...but it's still alot of work ..once it's done it should be featured In a magazine and I'll let yu no....[emoji111]

Back
Top Bottom