What's new

Vendor query

Durham

Postman
I was just wondering of the many many vendors that advertise their products on the numerous forums, facebook, fleabay etc, are actually also a bricks and mortar business? When I say bricks and mortar I don't mean the spare bedroom lol

And for those that are only tinternet based, do you intend at some stage to start hitting the high streets in order to keep up with the ever increasing vaping scene thus expanding your empires?

I remember tobacconists 3 maybe 4 to a high street.

Ecigwizard has a few B&M shops with more on the way.

Including one coming to my hometown of Sunderland.

Simon does his 'happy dance'

There's a lot of B&M stores out there now and more opening all the time.

We plan on opening one up early(ish) next year, basically as soon as we have the money together to do it with.

The problem as I see it for any vendor is the exceptionally high overheads of opening a High street shop,being internet based I would imagine they can earn a living without charging us sky hi prices

As stated above, internet helps keep prices down, as overheads are less. Liberty Flights has about half a dozen shops, which is good to meet up and have a gas with other vapers, that plus the fact you can try different juices.

The way I see it is vendors,rely on word of mouth for business,a vast majority of people still dont know the benefits of ecigs .
If I was a vendor I would print a million leaflets,stating the facts,telling people its a alternative,to smoking.not just a flash photo of a scantily clad girl,smoking something that looks like a ciggi,
Then post them in the neighbourhood .pizza guys do it daily where I live.

The only flyers I heard about were some in the Manchester area supposedly from the NHS saying Ecigs were bad for you and untested mad nhs.jpg

B&M is probably the way forward for Vendors. It is certainly where the growth is.
That is why some of the online firms are rolling out chains of shops (Ecigwiz, LF etc)
Totally Wicked started this a while ago.

B&M is probably the way forward for Vendors. It is certainly where the growth is.
That is why some of the online firms are rolling out chains of shops (Ecigwiz, LF etc)
Totally Wicked started this a while ago.

If your planning the same Matt, we need a decent one here.

Back
Top Bottom