What's new

VG flavour is watery and separated

Are you sure it's not 90pg/10vg ? Or maybe it's AG and not VG .

Yeah, I asked specifically for 90 VG cause I told her I'm sensitive to the PG. And they didn't know what AG was til I mentioned it to them lol. They are gonna look into getting it in their shop cause the owners mom is allergic to PG, her throat swells up
I just have a sensitivity to it, makes me cough something terrible. Maybe it does have water mixed into it.... cause it sure is watery!!

I've bought from justvape247 a few times and not had an issue with them - hopefully they will respond OK.

Yeah, I asked specifically for 90 VG cause I told her I'm sensitive to the PG. And they didn't know what AG was til I mentioned it to them lol. They are gonna look into getting it in their shop cause the owners mom is allergic to PG, her throat swells up
I just have a sensitivity to it, makes me cough something terrible. Maybe it does have water mixed into it.... cause it sure is watery!!
Right, ok. It was just a thought because 90% vg should be really thick.

I have only seen this type of thing once. I can't remember what juice it was, but it was a reputable juice I bought from vape potions. Every time I shook it and left it, it separated. I contacted Shaz and told him to check his stock on said juice. He got back to me and told me it was a bad batch. So it just goes to show, even top of the range juices can go wrong.

I finally got it so it's not to large a file and I get that the file extension is wrong. I've tried mp4. Avi wav even mp3 lol can't upload a video on the forum for some reason :(

Screenshot_20190428-133157.png

I finally got it so it's not to large a file and I get that the file extension is wrong. I've tried mp4. Avi wav even mp3 lol can't upload a video on the forum for some reason :(
I don't think you can upload a video directly to the forum. I think you have to upload to YouTube or similar and add it that way.

Back
Top Bottom