What's new

VG flavour is watery and separated

^^That is weird indeed. VG should definately be thicker. Sub ohm coils have bigger wick holes for that very reason.

I spoke to a lady today and she was very nice and refunded me. She did insist that it had no oil in it though, and that some water is added to stop the mint flavour crystalising or something. Im not sure, i couldnt hear her very well and couldnt be bothered to keep asking to repeated herself. I heard "refund" and that was good enough for me. Put i put some in water and it beaded just like oil so idk.

Cheers

^^That is weird indeed. VG should definately be thicker. Sub ohm coils have bigger wick holes for that very reason.

I spoke to a lady today and she was very nice and refunded me. She did insist that it had no oil in it though, and that some water is added to stop the mint flavour crystalising or something. Im not sure, i couldnt hear her very well and couldnt be bothered to keep asking to repeated herself. I heard "refund" and that was good enough for me. Put i put some in water and it beaded just like oil so idk.

Cheers

Yeah I know right?? I got a new tank with bigger holes and all to accommodate the high VG and my high VG comes out watery lol bought a freemax fireluke mesh. Nice tank tho lol
I wonder if my shop uses a watered down VG for people who order high VG blends?

Great news on the fact that they are refunding you!!
Is grape a potent fruit vape? I've been trying to find a good fruity vape juice. Something that's gonna really kick me in the mouth. But nothing sour, and nothing overly sweet. I feel like I've got a coating of sugar and pastry in my mouth all the time, and the fruity flavors I have just seem to kinda be a bit sourish and don't have a real kick. But then again it's a mixture of like peach and papaya and such. So they're subtle. Any suggestions?
Would like your opinions too @mick brown and @3dj

My aim was to DIY something that is like 88vape's Grape Freeze short-fill. Its absolutey gorgeous stuff. Sweet and juicey grape taste with just enough menthol to give it an invigorating hit. Tonnes of flavour. Could be too sweet for you tho? Maybe give that a try, 88vape stuff is cheap (£4.99 for a short-fill).
I also have a some pg Grape concentrate for my mtl, i havnt made a mix with it yet, but it smells nothing like the grape from the 88vape unfortunately.
If i ever manage to find a really good grape flavour concentrate ill report back.

My aim was to DIY something that is like 88vape's Grape Freeze short-fill. Its absolutey gorgeous stuff. Sweet and juicey grape taste with just enough menthol to give it an invigorating hit. Tonnes of flavour. Could be too sweet for you tho? Maybe give that a try, 88vape stuff is cheap (£4.99 for a short-fill).
I also have a some pg Grape concentrate for my mtl, i havnt made a mix with it yet, but it smells nothing like the grape from the 88vape unfortunately.
If i ever manage to find a really good grape flavour concentrate ill report back.

My only problem with that is I can't do anything mentholated :( gives me a bhanger of a headache! But thanks!! If you come cross a good grape I appreciate the heads up!!

Christ on a bike.. There is definately something up with the high VG juice it's like coloured water ffs

Yeah I know right?? I got a new tank with bigger holes and all to accommodate the high VG and my high VG comes out watery lol bought a freemax fireluke mesh. Nice tank tho lol
I wonder if my shop uses a watered down VG for people who order high VG blends?

Great news on the fact that they are refunding you!!
Is grape a potent fruit vape? I've been trying to find a good fruity vape juice. Something that's gonna really kick me in the mouth. But nothing sour, and nothing overly sweet. I feel like I've got a coating of sugar and pastry in my mouth all the time, and the fruity flavors I have just seem to kinda be a bit sourish and don't have a real kick. But then again it's a mixture of like peach and papaya and such. So they're subtle. Any suggestions?
Would like your opinions too @mick brown and @3dj
That high vg juice just doesn't look right, but hey, if you like it that's all that matters.
Can't help you with opinions about a grape juice if that was what you were asking. I've never tried any because it's not my thing. The only fruit type things I've had were lemon tart, strawberry , lemonade and key lime pie , and I don't use them much now. I'm too into my desert flavours.

Back
Top Bottom