What's new

Vg pg percentage in billet box

scotty7910

Postman
Just curious..

What ratio mix you use in billet boxes and what rba and bridge?

I'm using 65/ 35 mostly with vapeshell getting some dry hits and wondering if more folks are usually using thinner juices. I am aware its probably My wicking giving me issues..

Using 50/50 in the Insider today and its working like a treat.

I've used both 50/50 & 60/40 in Insider, Vapeshell and Exocet without any issues at all.

I tried 70/30 in the Exocet once and its just wouldn't wick fast enough.

Cheers mate exactly the sort stuff I was looking to know.maybe my juice is a tad thick after all..

If an Exocet isn't wicking 70/30 fast enough.......... It ain't the Exocet that's the problem @Chris K :) Look at your wicking! I have ans Exocet Clone here that's gobbling up 80/20 with NO issues at all. I wouldn't however trust a Shell to cope with it however :2thumbsup:

If an Exocet isn't wicking 70/30 fast enough.......... It ain't the Exocet that's the problem @Chris K :) Look at your wicking! I have ans Exocet Clone here that's gobbling up 80/20 with NO issues at all. I wouldn't however trust a Shell to cope with it however :2thumbsup:

More than likely to be fair Rob!

Hi Rob can the Exocet take dual core fused claptons 3mm? or space too tight? Still not sure if a BB is for me.

Back
Top Bottom