What's new

Views on the legal age to start vaping

Not sure i agree with the argument , Its wrong that its okay to be able to change gender under age (Which i entirely agree with your not old enough to make such massive choices) So we should jump on the band wagon and say kids should be vaping , Lets go all the way and include smoking drinking driving .

And before the argument smoking is more dangerous then vaping as is drinking comes out , Its a mute point , Vaping isn't safe its just safer, Kids shouldn't be encouraged to do anything that isn't safe.

Not sure i agree with the argument , Its wrong that its okay to be able to change gender under age (Which i entirely agree with your not old enough to make such massive choices) So we should jump on the band wagon and say kids should be vaping , Lets go all the way and include smoking drinking driving .

And before the argument smoking is more dangerous then vaping as is drinking comes out , Its a mute point , Vaping isn't safe its just safer, Kids shouldn't be encouraged to do anything that isn't safe.
You're arguing against an imaginary argument that I never made. My point, if it wasn't clear enough, is that it's a crazy world we live in when you have to be 18 to do relatively trivial things yet a child who hasn't even reached puberty can take life altering decisions regarding gender and undergo HRT.

Nowhere above or in my previous post did I advocate underage vaping, smoking, drinking, driving or tattooing.

Last edited:
Not looking for an argument i agree with you its not normal that they should be able to start transitioning so young , All i was saying was that just because one things a little off doesn't mean everything else should be to .

Not looking for an argument i agree with you its not normal that they should be able to start transitioning so young , All i was saying was that just because one things a little off doesn't mean everything else should be to .
I agree.

Back
Top Bottom