What's new

Virus spreading - Breathing

It's why I've always thought the 2 metre rule is rubbish, it's totally ineffective.
No it isn't.

Viral load.

It isn't about reducing transmission to zero, it's about reducing the volume of transmission - something highlighted by the video when it addresses the use of ventilation, something that is naturally occurring outdoors.

The severity of symptoms typically correlates to the level of exposure. It's harm reduction in action, just like vaping. Increase distance = reduced exposure = reduction in severity of illness.

The video reaffirms that 1. You shouldn't have people around to your house, 2. You should maintain a 2m (or more) distance outdoors, and 3. If you have to work in an office then open the windows. The 2m rule is most certainly not rubbish.

No it isn't.

Viral load.

It isn't about reducing transmission to zero, it's about reducing the volume of transmission - something highlighted by the video when it addresses the use of ventilation, something that is naturally occurring outdoors.

The severity of symptoms typically correlates to the level of exposure. It's harm reduction in action, just like vaping. Increase distance = reduced exposure = reduction in severity of illness.

The video reaffirms that 1. You shouldn't have people around to your house, 2. You should maintain a 2m (or more) distance outdoors, and 3. If you have to work in an office then open the windows. The 2m rule is most certainly not rubbish.

makes sense

That is really interesting, nice post.

On a purely basic level... the sneezing demo at the beginning - gross!

91 South Koreans who recovered from Covid are now infected again (WHO Investigating ) report from Reuters.

91 South Koreans who recovered from Covid are now infected again (WHO Investigating ) report from Reuters.
My experience has been that this virus cycles. There are moments when it appears you are back to normal only to then spiral through another load of symptoms. Without proper data, I'd be very sceptical of arguments that it is a renewable attack - especially given the science that shows anitbodies are produced and the mutagenicity of the structure is low...thereby imbuing the infected with defence.

Both me and the wife have been waltzing around one minute thinking it's all over, only then for us to have our legs swept from under us. To my mind this is nothing more than some fucktards seeking to further their personal goals through misery, AKA Glantz. It'd take sound science for me to reconsider this position.

Back
Top Bottom