What's new

VMax's For A Tenner @ C9V

well one thing ive found out is the electronics on this are completly out of wack. 3 volts feels like 5 lol.

well one thing ive found out is the electronics on this are completly out of wack. 3 volts feels like 5 lol.

Thats what Pbsardo said in the video... remember as single 18650 puts out i think 4.2 v and in the VMAX you are stacking 2 18350's and getting like 8.4v :P

Hey dude, I was reminded of these earlier, probably because of the vpro, anyway, have you learned how to stop worrying and love the bomb, or as they say on earth, how you finding it?

Hey dude, I was reminded of these earlier, probably because of the vpro, anyway, have you learned how to stop worrying and love the bomb, or as they say on earth, how you finding it?

i passed it in shortly after tbh :) i reckon if you use a rebildable on it it wouldnt be an issue tbh , youd just adjust your coil. but with clearos i was using on it it was royally mindblowing.

it was more the fact it didnt feel accurate to me than anything. i didnt do any measurements( i would love to see some) but when 3v feels like 6v it just doesnt sit right. i may well just be picky here. but if say for instance i chose to vape at 6v i would enjoy it on a device more that told me id selected 6v rather than a device telling me its 3v. even though the vape would be the same.

hopefully that makes sense. if not. well i hold my hands up and admit i am an illiterate child. :D

Back
Top Bottom