What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

I'll be submitting my feedback in a couple of days but so far I've been impressed with the wee vim.

It's great for what it is; a fixed airflow starter kit. The 1.0 ohm coils aren't for me but by hell they're durable. I got smashed the first night I had the device and I absolutely hammered it yet still didn't get a dry hit or any noticable drop in performance. I've tried 36mg nic salts at 50/50 ratio and they're a bit harsh for me so I switched to 70/30 18mg nic salts and they are decent in the turbo coil but not on the 1.0 for me, just not enough oomph. I've still got a bottle of 60/40 24mg to try out with the 1.0 coil so that might be my sweet spot. I'm hoping so cause those coils can take a beasting.

The two 0.7 turbo coils I've had failed on me. They are superb at first, almost the perfect through the day vape for my tastes and the 18mg salts were the perfect mtl for myself. I even got a restricted DL vape comparable to my Serpent SMM at 27w with the airflow half closed, which is my preferred way to vape at work. The taste difference as well is amazing. My problem was that 2 sheets of the thin cotton in them were pulling over the top and restricting the draw, giving me juice in my mouth and a bit of spitting. Even after poking a wee screwdriver though the issue kept coming up. If this small issue can be ironed out then I'll certainly be buying some and using the wee vim daily in the car and perhaps at work.

For me the airflow could be a wee bit more restricted for MTL but I have changed my view on how tight MTL needs to be for me through this device.

I've only had the connection issue noted elsewhere on here once the whole time I've used it, and I've been taking the tank on and off loads to fiddle about with the 0.7 coils. I see it's a known issue anyway so will be fixed later on down the road.

The only question I have now is when the 0.7 coils will be fixed/new batch made?

Last edited:
Keeping finger wrapped around bottom of visible part of tank seems to restrict airflow even more..
It works +/-...
Hi @JAC Vapour any rough idea ref 1.5ohm coils landing...thanks.

I'll be submitting my feedback in a couple of days but so far I've been impressed with the wee vim.

It's great for what it is; a fixed airflow starter kit. The 1.0 ohm coils aren't for me but by hell they're durable. I got smashed the first night I had the device and I absolutely hammered it yet still didn't get a dry hit or any noticable drop in performance. I've tried 36mg nic salts at 50/50 ratio and they're a bit harsh for me so I switched to 70/30 18mg nic salts and they are decent in the turbo coil but not on the 1.0 for me, just not enough oomph. I've still got a bottle of 60/40 24mg to try out with the 1.0 coil so that might be my sweet spot. I'm hoping so cause those coils can take a beasting.

The two 0.7 turbo coils I've had failed on me. They are superb at first, almost the perfect through the day vape for my tastes and the 18mg salts were the perfect mtl for myself. I even got a restricted DL vape comparable to my Serpent SMM at 27w with the airflow half closed, which is my preferred way to vape at work. The taste difference as well is amazing. My problem was that 2 sheets of the thin cotton in them were pulling over the top and restricting the draw, giving me juice in my mouth and a bit of spitting. Even after poking a wee screwdriver though the issue kept coming up. If this small issue can be ironed out then I'll certainly be buying some and using the wee vim daily in the car and perhaps at work.

For me the airflow could be a wee bit more restricted for MTL but I have changed my view on how tight MTL needs to be for me through this device.

I've only had the connection issue noted elsewhere on here once the whole time I've used it, and I've been taking the tank on and off loads to fiddle about with the 0.7 coils. I see it's a known issue anyway so will be fixed later on down the road.

The only question I have now is when the 0.7 coils will be fixed/new batch made?
Pm me your addy and I'll send you two of my .42 coils when they arrive. Interesting to see if they have the same issue as the .7 or if they're gonna be as good as the 1ohm.

Pm me your addy and I'll send you two of my .42 coils when they arrive. Interesting to see if they have the same issue as the .7 or if they're gonna be as good as the 1ohm.

I appreciate the thought mate but I'm using the wee vim and I don't think it takes the .42s. Shame as I'd like to try them out.

I appreciate the thought mate but I'm using the wee vim and I don't think it takes the .42s. Shame as I'd like to try them out.
No worries. I know like me you'd prefer a turbo coil so just thought it was worth trying them out before buying as well in case they suffer from the same issue.

Is that right @JAC Vapour the wee can't take the .4 turbo coils?

No worries. I know like me you'd prefer a turbo coil so just thought it was worth trying them out before buying as well in case they suffer from the same issue.

Is that right @JAC Vapour the wee can't take the .4 turbo coils?

Yeah definitely prefer the turbo but I'm sure it was said earlier in the thread that the wee vim can only take .6 or higher.

Very kind of you though.

Keeping finger wrapped around bottom of visible part of tank seems to restrict airflow even more..
It works +/-...
Hi @JAC Vapour any rough idea ref 1.5ohm coils landing...thanks.

I think they will be here with the next batch of Turbo coils, so should be about 3-4 weeks

Haven't had any more issues with intermittent firing like I did yesterday. I did notice when it happened that there was a drop of liquid on the bottom contact of the coil so I suspect this may have caused the interference.

.42 coils arrived this morning. First impressions - wow!

Haven't had one in long enough yet to know if it suffers from the same issue as some of the .7 coils BUT if it doesn't, then I think it's safe to say Jac Vapour has just retired my nautilus 2.

Back
Top Bottom