What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

.42 coils arrived this morning. First impressions - wow!

Haven't had one in long enough yet to know if it suffers from the same issue as some of the .7 coils BUT if it doesn't, then I think it's safe to say Jac Vapour has just retired my nautilus 2.

I think the 0.42 will struggle with anything over 65% VG. There is nothing they were doing in production for this batch that was different, but we did adjust wick density. They will also be getting better at producing these tiny coils, so if there is an improvement I think it will be down to the production line becoming more experienced. Interested to see how you fair with them, a couple of guys in the office won't use anything else. They are too much for me though.

I think the 0.42 will struggle with anything over 65% VG. There is nothing they were doing in production for this batch that was different, but we did adjust wick density. They will also be getting better at producing these tiny coils, so if there is an improvement I think it will be down to the production line becoming more experienced. Interested to see how you fair with them, a couple of guys in the office won't use anything else. They are too much for me though.
I'm using 50/50 50mg nic salt. But due to the low resistance I've added a small amount of pg to the juice to make sure it wicks without issue. Will update again after I've had it in for 24 hrs.

I'm using 50/50 50mg nic salt. But due to the low resistance I've added a small amount of pg to the juice to make sure it wicks without issue. Will update again after I've had it in for 24 hrs.

okay cheers. You get masses of flavour from these coils, no question about that : )

okay cheers. You get masses of flavour from these coils, no question about that : )
Yeah, this is definitely a kick ass coil. I'd prolly use the .7 for 50mg and the .4 for 35mg. Turbo coil is definitely my speed tho. Although I have to admit I've been blown away by the regular 1ohm MTL coil. Compared to Aspire's 1.8 coil it's like Tyson vs Spinks.

Vim going to work tonight with me @JAC Vapour

20180727_172050.jpg

Remember that feedback should be submitted by the 30th.
I just finished my review of the second coil and submitted tonight.

I submitted my feedback yesterday, hope its helpful. Ive loved testing the weevim, its a cracking wee device

Well the .4 coil is just awesome. With the .7 coils I had to go from using the bung to wide open to totally blocked. With the .4 I haven't even had to go full open. It's maintained it's internal integrity almost 100%. If there's been any tightening at all it's been negligible. However you're building the fours is how you want to build the sevens.

Absolutely love this coil. No dry hits, wicking fine (although I am using very pg heavy liquid to start with) and flavour is spot on.

I have been thoroughly impressed by the VIM. Great for transition vapers and great for experienced vapers alike. Between the various coils there is something for everyone.

A really simple yet solid device. Looking forward to trying the pods now. I'd love to see, like with the pods, an option for the VIM tanks to be colour coordinated with the mod. Maybe offered as a paid extra, if cost prohibitive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom