What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

Hi @JAC Vapour can you use the
Vape S-Coil MTL - 1.5Ohm in the wee vim.

Thanks.

Yes you can, it basically reduces the device to ego performance though. It'll increase battery life and juice usage, the coil also has a smaller bore. We basically did it because enough people asked. The wee VIM will work with any of our S-coils rated above 0.6ohm, and the VIM works with anything rated above 0.4ohm (same as the S17 and S22).

Yes you can, it basically reduces the device to ego performance though. It'll increase battery life and juice usage, the coil also has a smaller bore. We basically did it because enough people asked. The wee VIM will work with any of our S-coils rated above 0.6ohm, and the VIM works with anything rated above 0.4ohm (same as the S17 and S22).
Once again a brief interlude just to say top work jac vapour.
Rarely do we see such interaction on the site from large vendor's and your all doing a fantastic job.
As you were.

Rarely do we see such interaction on the site from large vendor's and your all doing a fantastic job.
As you were.

Agreed.
Fantastic interaction from Jac, which can only be good for business.
I will be a customer.

As you were.

Agreed. Bloody good kit too. My Sandstorm dna device from the November testing round is still my daily beater. And holding up admirably it is too.

Great many thanks.I have just ordered some..looking forward to trying them in the wee vim..oh yeah.
Hats off to Jac vapour..been waiting for the 1.5.

kind praise...thanks. Although I built the devices so I should be good at answering questions about them, if I can't we're in trouble : ) Actually, I enjoy it, its good to get direct feedback from people using the devices and everybody here has been great at getting involved.

kind praise...thanks. Although I built the devices so I should be good at answering questions about them, if I can't we're in trouble : ) Actually, I enjoy it, its good to get direct feedback from people using the devices and everybody here has been great at getting involved.
I agree it’s a great platform here for both you and the user..
Direct communication between user and provider is super beneficial

Back
Top Bottom