What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

Form has been submitted. Thanks again for being part of the testing. Great little device which I have enjoyed using. Any news on the drip tip adaptor please @AndyJAC Vapour?

Form has been submitted Andy.

Thanks again for the chance to be part of the testing. Simple little device which does what it needs to, one ive enjoyed giving a test run. Very impressed with the device on the whole

Gone 48 hrs now and .4 coil is still going strong with zero issues. Done 4 full tanks thru it with the last 2 being 50/50 and no extra pg added.

I was gonna test it with some 70/30 but decided not to bother. I'd never personally use that ratio in a device like this and it's not meant for it. If anyone does use high vg and has problems then that's down to them and their juice choice. Use appropriate juice and it works extremely well.

I would use this setup over my nautilus2 any day of the week.

5C13882E-5625-4131-A047-674639FF2DE9.jpeg
My feedback submitted and congratulations on a great device and hope it does very well for you guys..I have been pushing it in my circles and I will recommend to anyone who is after a wee vim type device etc..Been a pleasure to test and looking forward to the 1.5ohm coil and will be my number one pocket mod..will be sacking the aspire spryte it’s a bit crap.

Totally different coil. You won't be using 80vg successfully in the .4 turbo coil, I'll bet my shirt on that.
I'll try it out when I get a pack.

Iv used 80vg in the 1 ohm coils too

[emoji106]

I'll try it out when I get a pack.

Iv used 80vg in the 1 ohm coils too

[emoji106]
Highly recommend them. Awesome coils. Hit really hard considering the device. Works perfectly with 50/50 but high vg will be an issue unless you really give the coil a chance to rewick between each drag. Hits much harder than the .7 coil and much harder than aspire's .7 coil. Loving it. My nautilus2 is history. :)

Any news on the other colour options for the VIM yet Andy? @JAC Vapour

I think around 4-5 weeks, material all ordered and confirmed and should take about 20 days, then manufacture is around 7-10 days, assuming there are no silly holdups, we could see at very start of September.

Back
Top Bottom