Votes: 113 4.6%
  • Twitter

Votes: 16 0.6%
  • Another Forum

Votes: 120 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 141 5.7%

• Total voters
You may be :) however, its better than smoking. Do you still smoke?
Used to smoke 40 a day as a chef (yes I know, terrible for the tastebuds). Vaping helped me kick the habit. People always ask me when I'll quit vaping. Quite frankly I don't want to. It's always at the pub though so I ask them when they'll quit drinking. They don't like that one

Hey all, started vaping in 2015 and lurked on this site during that time. Gave up a few years later, and only recently went back on the cigs. Course before long I'd had enough and it's €15 a pack here so enough was enough, and I'm back vaping the last week or so.

Let me tell you, I am loving it! I forgot how much more enjoyable vaping was. I'm loving relearning how to build, soon to start getting back into juice making. Thought it time to register and join in the craic

Thanks TP. Tons of new gear to learn about nic salts/pods/disposables/billet boxes but always good to see the Youtubers I used to watch are still going to catch me up

Hey I been here for a second now didn't know I was supposed to make a scene...I thought there was free vapes with registration? Is there not

Hey I been here for a second now didn't know I was supposed to make a scene...I thought there was free vapes with registration? Is there not
Yes. Just post your bank account details. Date of birth, address, your mother's maiden name and the password for your PayPal account. When you've done that you'll get free stuff. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Yes. Just post your bank account details. Date of birth, address, your mother's maiden name and the password for your PayPal account. When you've done that you'll get free stuff. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Hell really cause all that's empty as hell with bad credit lol

Hell really cause all that's empty as hell with bad credit lol
No it's ok coz you've won the Nigerian lottery. Your long lost cousin "happiness umbongo" bought a ticket in your name. Just send £200 to clear customs and we'll send you 10000000000000 Nigerian dollars.

Back
Top Bottom