What's new

We WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got a question to ask here and maybe it's my conspiracy theory head here... But would Tobacco companies have a big vested interest in this. As in - If E liquids were heavily controlled - that it would be in fact easier for them to muscle in and not to worry about competitions from small cottage industries and have an easier time selling just their liquids...

I don't know - I just have this sneaky feeling that they are biding their time here...

(Takes of conspiracy theory hat off and reaches for a beer!!)

I wouldn't particularly want my base liquid sold to me pre-mixed, though as long as the price is appropriately adjusted, I don't mind buying my nic base at 30mg in VG.

Fortunately, I've just ordered a litre of 72mg VG at a good price - so, if I can find a way to store it so it doesn't degrade and I continue to vape at the same strength, I'm set for 12.5 years!

:diy:

I have got a question to ask here and maybe it's my conspiracy theory head here... But would Tobacco companies have a big vested interest in this. As in - If E liquids were heavily controlled - that it would be in fact easier for them to muscle in and not to worry about competitions from small cottage industries and have an easier time selling just their liquids...

I don't know - I just have this sneaky feeling that they are biding their time here...

(Takes of conspiracy theory hat off and reaches for a beer!!)

I think if the tobacco industry had any power here, they'd have done better on the tobacco element of the legislation.

Don't get me wrong, if big tobacco can take control of all or part of the ecig market and destroy the small players, they would, but so far they only seem interested in the cigalikes that don't work anyway - and they can't or won't provide the seasoned vapoteur with what they want.

two years i got breathless going upstairs. Now i take those same stairs three at a time without a pause. As far as i'm concerned that miserable woman wanted me and others like me dead. Those of you who worked so tirelessly on behalf of the rest of us can't begin to know how grateful we are. The fight goes on and many more of us will live long enough to fight that good fight. Thank you!

seconded

Thanks to all the tireless people on this forum who have battled this since day one. We may not know them personally but it feels like a big family celebration.

Last edited:
You guys... I don't know if you know how much you all mean to me!!

With losing my uncle last year and my god father in April to lung cancer, I kept up with all of this social networking in hopes I could be a part of a small difference that was the best for everyone... I am sat here sobbing with happy tears that every minute I have put into this site over the last year and half.

We did it... and we will do it again and again and again.

:lovesign: you all!

Meg, people like you who have put so much effort into this have done an incalculable service to vaping and saving lives. Your uncle and your god-father would be incredibly proud of you. Thank you x :)

Great News! Now I can look at investing some more time and effort into building up vape-store.co.uk and bring some more great products on board.

Here here. Meg works tirelessly for potv and for the cause to defend our rights to vape.

Keep up the good work Meg, your a star :thumbup:

Anybody so inclined can send her a message: http://www.lindamcavanmep.org.uk/contact/

Thank you, Linda.

Thank you for all of the work you have put into the TPD and all the efforts you made to put across the reasons why you supported it.

But mostly thank you for convincing me that any politican, and party, that can so resolutely ignore the research, public opinion and the advice of respected medical professionals in no way deserves my vote or respect. One point three million vapers in the UK and growing will never forget and we will never forgive.

Regards, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom