What's new

We WON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Vape hard, vape strong, VAPE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This... This single bit of news has made my day!
FUUUCK YEAAAAAH!!!!

So now, when people question me about the ruling, I don't have to go "It's a bit shady at the moment"

So. I stopped dancing around the office long enough to get to the post office.

I'd like to add a note of caution if I may. If the TPD had got through with the medicines ammendment bolted onto it we'd have lost that round and would have wound up taking the EU to court over the whole thing and there would have been a period of time where stuff was unavailable most likely.

Now that A170 has been passed we've only still got to the next step in the process.

As it stands right now the broad brush medicines route is stuffed, however there is a long way to go and a great many dirty tricks that can be brought to bear in any political process.

Lets all celebrate this small but significant victory. A great many people, ordinary people who love vaping, have worked dam hard to get us this already, again HUGE thanks to all of them.
Lets not let up in our collective efforts though until the laws have been agreed and signed onto the statute books .

With every single day that passes more people discover vaping and more people find a way out of smoking. The number of voters that will vote on this issue is growing large enough to be a headache for any party that blindly follows medicines regulation and that number is growing daily as well.

1.3million vapers? Pfffffffffffft probably closer to 2 million right now.

The momentum is on our side, the science is on our side, the common sense is on our side, lets all keep one eye on the end goal. It aint over till the fat lady sings.

<insert joke here about Linda and Karaoke>

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Get fookin in there. Common sense prevails at last!

Well done the EU :yahoo:

I wonder if customs/trading standards would have the manpower to check if every bottle of nicotine base labeled as 30mg didn't actually contain 72mg?

That's a dangerous game though: getting caught intentionally mislabelling quantities of a poisonous substance is probably far too scary a possibility for most.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Smug Linda:
smuglinda.jpg

Not quite so smug Linda:
notsosmuglinda.jpg

Linda practicing on her invisible piano:
lindapiano.jpg

Don't you just love it? ;)

We spoke a little too soon, what a bad loser, and the cycle gets repeated :(

That is sickening :(

It's brilliant news, we have won the battle, but not the war, we never stop campaigning for our rights to vape freely, regulated yes, but over-regulated NO...we grow by the day and we choose our health over lining killers pockets. We came to our senses, but it won't stop the 290+ other vying to take away our human rights, but today we can celebrate xx yaaaay :yahoo:

Awesome news, just in from work to see this, Linda McAvan, you can kiss my feckin' ARSE.

Two years I got breathless going upstairs. Now I take those same stairs three at a time without a pause. As far as I'm concerned that miserable woman wanted me and others like me dead. Those of you who worked so tirelessly on behalf of the rest of us can't begin to know how grateful we are. The fight goes on and many more of us will live long enough to fight that good fight. THANK YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom