What's new

West Midlands Police: Solihull Covid 'harassment' goes viral

@Social Misfit will tell you a descriptive explanation the the U.K. slang of “hoodie”
upload_2021-1-29_19-20-48.png

upload_2021-1-29_19-20-20.png

i sometimes wear a hoodie. only since this lockdown and working from home shite, mind. you need to embrace it, ab.
Cant do it
Won’t do it
Embracing is against the law unless someone has arms more than 2 meters long and the other party is in a bubble..

There are 2 kinds of hoody, 1. fav band, baja's Jerga's etc, often worn by myself.
Then there's the Ali G hoody, matching bottoms footwear and cap, the full body condom.

There are 2 kinds of hoody, 1. fav band, baja's Jerga's etc, often worn by myself.
Then there's the Ali G hoody, matching bottoms footwear and cap, the full body condom.
Dont forget, the latter is actually considered formal attire, while the former is considered what u wear when u dont actually want to get dressed

Dont forget, the latter is actually considered formal attire, while the former is considered what u wear when u dont actually want to get dressed

Formal attire is a suit, what annoys me is why folks are expected to wear them for certain jobs or events. they are just uncomfortable and restrictive, and why the hell do folks wear ties is beyond my imagination. Lets face it it's a piece of material wrapped round your neck and they look stupid to boot.
The condom Hoody is more like pj's especially with the matching bottoms. The Jerga's etc are usually worn with Jeans or army surplus combat trousers.

Formal attire is a suit, what annoys me is why folks are expected to wear them for certain jobs or events. they are just uncomfortable and restrictive, and why the hell do folks wear ties is beyond my imagination. Lets face it it's a piece of material wrapped round your neck and they look stupid to boot.
The condom Hoody is more like pj's especially with the matching bottoms. The Jerga's etc are usually worn with Jeans or army surplus combat trousers.

why wear anything at all

Yes, a track SUIT, lol
You're argument against suits is a perfect argument to replace them with a condom hoodie, ive never found suits comfortable either

Back
Top Bottom