What's new

what a load of crap Ive never read so much S**t yet in LEP

Hi Andy,, as I said bin lurkin, but had to comment on that tw*t taxi driver .... :strawberry:

Articles like this can be good, because the reader can 'read between the lines' and realize what is going on and figure out why the establishment would like to see E-cigs banned.

I would disagree, the local elections have show that the general public are very easily led. You'd like to think that obvious fearmongering wouldn't work but how many people would actually look up facts to check them.
Stories like this are easy to write and the flock won't argue, but they're also very bad for vaping

I like this bit "Anyone who has concerns about health effects from these products should consult their GP immediately"

This kind of puts doubt over the fact that their could be health issues, I actually did mention it when I went to see my GP her exact words were "thats great loads of people are converting to these, ill mark you down as a non-smoker" well as you would imagine she knows I already have health issues and knows the drugs im on (drugs that lower my immunity) and she didnt mention any issues. I have only had health improvements

I would disagree, the local elections have show that the general public are very easily led. You'd like to think that obvious fearmongering wouldn't work but how many people would actually look up facts to check them.
Stories like this are easy to write and the flock won't argue, but they're also very bad for vaping

I have to agree here, any bad publicity at all just wont help new converts, the market that you find in local shops, disposables and the like dont do vaping justice and in all honesty neither do some of the supposedly higher quality products, just like with this article vaping is a case of wading through the crap and BS to get to the good stuff, which albeit gets confusing and contradictory. What we need is open publicty from the likes of you guys, the long term users that can speak up and convince the masses that vaping is not as hard as it looks, and is better for you.

Back
Top Bottom