What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

@wraith

The hellvape vertex rta drip tip will cover the stock flush nut and the one from the unicorn mods nevermore almost does

View attachment 301272

"Almost" doesn't cut it in my OCD world

But the Vertex looks perfect. Thanks!

Gutted I spent silly money on a Taifun that was half a mm too small at the base and could still see a sliver of silver.

"Almost" doesn't cut it in my OCD world

But the Vertex looks perfect. Thanks!

Gutted I spent silly money on a Taifun that was half a mm too small at the base and could still see a sliver of silver.
I know the feeling I have OCD too.

This is what I mean by almost...

20221208_212512.jpg

The one from the tokamak rda fits too but is probably way too long.

Vertex is your best bet and as an added bonus its an OK rta for testing your mtl builds on.

Also might be worth checking the threading on your cthulhu both of mine had a couple of burs when I got them and I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but regular cleaning of the threads makes your resistance readings much more reliable.

I know the feeling I have OCD too.

This is what I mean by almost...

View attachment 301273

The one from the tokamak rda fits too but is probably way too long.

Vertex is your best bet and as an added bonus its an OK rta for testing your mtl builds on.

Also might be worth checking the threading on your cthulhu both of mine had a couple of burs when I got them and I'm sure I don't need to tell you this but regular cleaning of the threads makes your resistance readings much more reliable.

Will look out for a sacrificial Vertex.

Threads have been cleaned to death. Just think the Cthulhu has maybe 1mm more distance between the top of the mod and the top of the chimney than a BB and that's buggering things up. Also the BB compatible bits seem to be slightly smaller where the nut/bolt/thing makes contact with the chimney.

Pro vapes do black flush nuts. I found you have to sand the sides (flat piece at top, not threads) and it will allow it to continue threading in. Monarchy cyber would look great on it.
Koncio, mission nuke/booster and Prc quantum will cover it.

Pro vapes do black flush nuts. I found you have to sand the sides (flat piece at top, not threads) and it will allow it to continue threading in. Monarchy cyber would look great on it.
Koncio, mission nuke/booster and Prc quantum will cover it.

I tried the black flush nuts but had the same problem so binned them, never thought to sand them. Might give them another go. Will have a look at those rips!

Twenty-seven days after it arrived I've finally opened and built the Stubby... Well I say I've opened it... Mum actually came round and did it for me after getting fed up with seeing me staring at the box.

Anyway, I've gone for the Pioneer Insider with the 3.5mm airflow pin and a posh Sandvik 0.3ohm coil @Phrasing kindly sent me with the Pulse AIO bundle.

IMG_20221223_163810.jpg
IMG_20221223_163924.jpg

Back
Top Bottom