What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Using a 0.5 euc coil in the adap't adaptor with the crypt tank

20221223_135118.jpg

Twenty-seven days after it arrived I've finally opened and built the Stubby... Well I say I've opened it... Mum actually came round and did it for me after getting fed up with seeing me staring at the box.

Anyway, I've gone for the Pioneer Insider with the 3.5mm airflow pin and a posh Sandvik 0.3ohm coil @Phrasing kindly sent me with the Pulse AIO bundle.

View attachment 303166 View attachment 303167

Welcome to the club, my friend! No going back now... I'm wondering why I bothered getting tanks and mods at all! How are you finding it?

Twenty-seven days after it arrived I've finally opened and built the Stubby... Well I say I've opened it... Mum actually came round and did it for me after getting fed up with seeing me staring at the box.

Anyway, I've gone for the Pioneer Insider with the 3.5mm airflow pin and a posh Sandvik 0.3ohm coil @Phrasing kindly sent me with the Pulse AIO bundle.

View attachment 303166 View attachment 303167
Looking good there buddy, how did the build go?

If you're getting door rattle with the pioneer you can cut the back off the adapter it was a silly oversight with the stubby that's thankfully easy to fix

Welcome to the club, my friend! No going back now... I'm wondering why I bothered getting tanks and mods at all! How are you finding it?

So far so good.

I had a few teething troubles to begin with and got thirty minutes of 'check atomizer' messages but then I figured out I needed to loosen the positive pin and it's been okay.

Wicking was a fiddly task with everything being so small and I think having to keep taking the flush nut out is going to annoy me, but the form-factor and hand-feel is great.

Looking good there buddy, how did the build go?

If you're getting door rattle with the pioneer you can cut the back off the adapter it was a silly oversight with the stubby that's thankfully easy to fix

The build was a slow process but I got there in the end. I kept feeling I had to keep redoing it because everything is so small and felt so unnatural. I wasn't sure I was using enough cotton, even though I probably used too much.

I'm not getting any door rattle at all. They're as tight as a drum.

Wicking is basically the same as the pioneer 1.5 just on a smaller scale.
Plus side is after building with boros going back to an rta every once in a while it's going to seem like easy mode lol

Next step of the rabbit hole you're going to want to start building a collection of integrated drip tips so you don't have to faf with a coin.

Think the back of the adapter has been removed on the newer run of Stubbys i think... my blue one had it but the purple one didn't

So far so good.

I had a few teething troubles to begin with and got thirty minutes of 'check atomizer' messages but then I figured out I needed to loosen the positive pin and it's been okay.

Wicking was a fiddly task with everything being so small and I think having to keep taking the flush nut out is going to annoy me, but the form-factor and hand-feel is great.

You will grow to love her mate! Wasnt a fan of the orange online but saw them in a store and thought they were gorgeous! Like Phrasing said eyes on an intergrated tip now will help a lot cutting down with getting wound up un screwing the thing!

Think the back of the adapter has been removed on the newer run of Stubbys i think... my blue one had it but the purple one didn't
I saw a bogan video recently where he had a red one and that adapter was backless too.

Back
Top Bottom