What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

It's been so long since I've really committed to a stock coil in a non-testing capacity @rew, it's hard to know anymore. That said, when I started vaping I always used the GTX's and got on well with them, so that's why I'm thinking the TMD. But really I don't even know the options.

I'm still so naive when it comes to boros, the whole thing is just making my head spin.

I feel like I should apologise for being such a dunce and slow coach at picking these things up, but my head is in such a mess at the moment it's hard going.

me & the both use the TMD boro in one of our pulse aios & use the wotofo smart coils, tried the bp coils & found them naff the smart coils are decent value i think & we just stock up on the refills.

I like the Aspire Boxx pod, it takes nautilus coils.

IMG_3417.jpeg

I can give a big thumbs up to the TMD Boro, from BP Mods.
In the end it’s a stock coil holder, so I doubt one is any better than another, in terms of flavour and clouds.
But there’s more to a Boro bridge than just flavour and cloud.
Build quality has to play a part. And the TDM is made to similar quality to say a pukka Orbit or Jenna. It actually feels a lot better made than the Pioneer insider.
It also has an excellent condensation collection system. I full rebuilt with new o-rings, and it’s never put a drop of condensation on any mod I’ve put it in.
I need to thank @dovpo_uk for the incoming replacement accessory pack. Top people these.

I had a confusing time, with the TMD coils in the Pioneer S group test. They were unpredictable, shall we say.
However my experience of the .3 mesh, has been a revelation. They’re excellent in the flavour department. And, as of now, I have three in use. All of which have had 60+ml through them. They still perform like new.

just take care of your orings. They’re very good. But that makes them a bit more fragile than many. Make sure you have everything square before you pressing things home.
Pleasure mate

It looks like the TMD is winning then, so I'll probably end up picking one of them up at some point, but hopefully there's no hurry.

That said, it suddenly dawned on me last night that the Cthulhu and Pulse boro's @Phrasing kindly sent me take Nautilus and VVC coils too, so I'm feeling a bit of an idiot now. LOL.

The BB boro and Abyss Caliburn bridge looks a decent cheapish option too.

It looks like the TMD is winning then, so I'll probably end up picking one of them up at some point, but hopefully there's no hurry.

That said, it suddenly dawned on me last night that the Cthulhu and Pulse boro's @Phrasing kindly sent me take Nautilus and VVC coils too, so I'm feeling a bit of an idiot now. LOL.

The BB boro and Abyss Caliburn bridge looks a decent cheapish option too.

https://www.provapes.com/products/sxk-etu-a1-bridge

For Caliburn coils also mate, although can't vouch for them at all. Do you use EUC coils?

Just got the rba that came with my cthulhu aio, I actually think it's very good, although am very tempted to get a dope rba, heard good things.

Just as a matter of interest, and to complicate things a little further, does anybody know which of the GTX / PNP Coils fit in the SXK ETU A2 Bridge?

Is just the low ohm female ones like the TMD's or can you use the Higher-Ohm Male MTL ones in it too?. If it's the latter it seems like it might be a real winner but I've got no idea what the airflow would be like for the full spectrum, but If it took the Wotofo SMRT coils too it could be worth the risk, particularly as I only need it as a cheap fall-back.

Back
Top Bottom