What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

It's getting old, it's battered and it's only using round wire yet still a good vape.

Cthulhu aio green with a gold mobb mini (clone?)

7 wrap 26ga ni80 2.5mm id 0.72ohms
20230104_072605.jpg

Got myself a Vandy Vape Pulse AIO recently, just to try and get an idea what it was all about.
Meh. Must be just a MTL type thing. Similar to a pod, but much more of a pain in the arse to fill and adjust the airflow. Plus the drip tip was shite and had to be swapped. I'll keep it for an ice type flavour for when i want a mouth refresh.
Glad i only paid half price. :14:

Got myself a Vandy Vape Pulse AIO recently, just to try and get an idea what it was all about.
Meh. Must be just a MTL type thing. Similar to a pod, but much more of a pain in the arse to fill and adjust the airflow. Plus the drip tip was shite and had to be swapped. I'll keep it for an ice type flavour for when i want a mouth refresh.
Glad i only paid half price. :14:
They can be far more than just “ MTL type thing”. I’m RDTL or DTL man, and I have 5 different DTL/RDTL rba’s. Indeed many can do both quite well.

they are a real fiddle, at first, but soon enough that fades. What got me was how little cotton most RBA’s need, for 70+VG.
The biggest problems, I now find, is condensation. Mainly because I vape .2–. 35 ohm at around 35-45w.

Stick with it. I’ve found Boros great fun. And they make up the majority of my rotation, now.
Indeed they actually reignited my love for vaping and interest in vaping.

If I can be of any help, drop me a PM.

They can be far more than just “ MTL type thing”. I’m RDTL or DTL man, and I have 5 different DTL/RDTL rba’s. Indeed many can do both quite well.

they are a real fiddle, at first, but soon enough that fades. What got me was how little cotton most RBA’s need, for 70+VG.
The biggest problems, I now find, is condensation. Mainly because I vape .2–. 35 ohm at around 35-45w.

Stick with it. I’ve found Boros great fun. And they make up the majority of my rotation, now.
Indeed they actually reignited my love for vaping and interest in vaping.

If I can be of any help, drop me a PM.
I think they are more for hobby folk that like tinkering. Nothing wrong with that, but not for me. I think it looks like manufacturers looked at AIO's, and thought there was a market for them, so brought out pods.
I'm more of a pick it up and vape type person, and fiddling about with anything pisses me off.
No disrespect meant for folk that are into them.

How it vapes is completely down to what you use in it.

For example, I have one set up for MTL with a Cloud RBA and my others are set up for DL/RDL with either a Ponte, Kylin M, Hazard or Mobb2 (when it feels like working), usually with some cut-out panels to help with condensation and extra airflow.

Don't let the included Vessel RBA put you off, it's just a basic starter bridge to keep the price down. Same with the drip tip.

If you want a fit and forget tank for it check out the TMD Boro. It's completely tinker-free and happily does MTL, RDL and DL. You can find our group review here.

Last edited:
How it vapes is completely down to what you use in it.

For example, I have one set up for MTL with a Cloud RBA and my others are set up for DL/RDL with either a Ponte, Kylin M, Hazard or Mobb2 (when it feels like working), usually with some cut-out panels help with condensation and extra airflow.

Don't let the included Vessel RBA put you off, it's just a basic starter bridge to keep the price down. Same with the drip tip.

If you want a fit and forget tank for it check out the TMD Boro. It's completely tinker-free and happily does MTL, RDL and DL. You can find our group review here.
Thanks for the reply, but i'll just stick to tanks and mods, plus pods for out and about.
I don't want to go down this rabbit hole. :)

I think they are more for hobby folk that like tinkering. Nothing wrong with that, but not for me. I think it looks like manufacturers looked at AIO's, and thought there was a market for them, so brought out pods.
I'm more of a pick it up and vape type person, and fiddling about with anything pisses me off.
No disrespect meant for folk that are into them.
I see your point, totally. It’s worth remembering though, you can get stock coil tanks for these guys. Though I’m not a fan of the VV items supplied with the pulse. If they’d been my only options, on purchase. I’d have binned it myself, I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom