What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Just as a matter of interest, and to complicate things a little further, does anybody know which of the GTX / PNP Coils fit in the SXK ETU A2 Bridge?

Is just the low ohm female ones like the TMD's or can you use the Higher-Ohm Male MTL ones in it too?. If it's the latter it seems like it might be a real winner but I've got no idea what the airflow would be like for the full spectrum, but If it took the Wotofo SMRT coils too it could be worth the risk, particularly as I only need it as a cheap fall-back.
It most likely be the same as the tmd since they use the same chimney configuration.
On that note, the pnp tm2 is a 0.8 that fits in the tmd compatible attys.

You don't really need a fallback for the tmd though there is very little that can go wrong and if it does the customer support from @dovpo_uk is second to none.

Also I think the best way to use those sort of coils for you would be with a pioneer s on your alieno that's one of my favorite lazy day setups.

The Pioneer S is definitely on my wanted list, It's just a matter of when and where, and how long I can hold out...

The Alieno is so gorgeous, it's almost too nice to use. It's easy to see why Stab Wood mods become ornaments, although this isn't going to be one of them.It'll get use, just in padded and safe settings to keep it nice. My next psychiatric room should be ideal!

The Pioneer S completely surprised me. I've not been a huge fan of anything stock coil but this thing is very, very good.

The Pioneer S is definitely on my wanted list, It's just a matter of when and where, and how long I can hold out...

The Alieno is so gorgeous, it's almost too nice to use. It's easy to see why Stab Wood mods become ornaments, although this isn't going to be one of them.It'll get use, just in padded and safe settings to keep it nice. My next psychiatric room should be ideal!

Really nice arent they mate, silky smooth to hold too

I'd see the pod as something you could actually use right now with some nautilus coils, a Prime X not so much, it's more an alternative but I use it frequently when away in the motorhome as it's just so easy to live with.

Given the option of shelling out £28+pp for the TMD or throwing a fiver+pp for the pod, I know where my money would be going tbh.

There's clearly some good options about, so I've got something to think about. Thank you all for pointing me towards them.

Unfortunately I don't know if I'm even in the right mind-space to choose something basic at the moment - I almost swapped an Asgard Mini for a Bantam box yesterday and nearly left myself without a dripper, even though it would have probably been a good deal...

Using the excellent Hazard today. I really don't like the Crypt tank though, as it constantly leaks from the seals.

20230103_130057.jpg

Back
Top Bottom