What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

Just put a build in my Bishop RBA with some Chiri Blonde, Lovely Stuff, was going to try the Pioneer Insider but can't seem to get on with it, i think maybe the Bishop has spoilt it for me because it has to be my favourite atm.

Put the Stubby MTL kit into action and it's great. Was getting mouthfuls of juice with the same setup in the standard tank but with only two steel wicks, 0.7 coil at 18w on the 1.5mm airflow it's perfect for me.

All the new Stubby stuff except the panels is on the Suicide Mods site.

Edit: panels discounted and coming soon? https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/stubby-aio-panel-set-by-suicide-mods.html

Last edited:
Just put a build in my Bishop RBA with some Chiri Blonde, Lovely Stuff, was going to try the Pioneer Insider but can't seem to get on with it, i think maybe the Bishop has spoilt it for me because it has to be my favourite atm.

I've got ParaXu in my Insider, works for me :)

I've got ParaXu in my Insider, works for me :)

Added to my list, i have been a bit blinkered in the past, i find 1 or 2 Liquids i like and stick with them. I know from your buying that you know and like different Manabush Liquids so going to take a leaf out of your book (Pun Intended) and try something different. not a fan of Cigar type Liquids but that's from when i bought anything in a bottle. I need to widen my range and advice from you really helps. Thanks.

@LordOdin If you're looking for something on the same plane as Chiri, try some Tamahaac, it's an ADV for me.

Thanks @John R , i might just buy one of everything from Manabush, i wish lol. I will also add that to my list as well.

got some wotofo clapton s mesh delivered today & so put one in the kylin M boro & went with primevapes custard lemon drizzle & wow what a big difference the clapton mesh makes only downside is going through more juice lol .

got some wotofo clapton s mesh delivered today & so put one in the kylin M boro & went with primevapes custard lemon drizzle & wow what a big difference the clapton mesh makes only downside is going through more juice lol .

Yup, the Clapton S mesh really works wonders. You should try one on your Ponte too ;)

Back
Top Bottom