What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

First non hazard or abyss boro in a week or 2.
Vapesnail in the bantam
Both gifts from the lovely yet utterly ridiculous @PhilBox
20230201_225430.jpg

First non hazard or abyss boro in a week or 2.
Vapesnail in the bantam
Both gifts from the lovely yet utterly ridiculous @PhilBox View attachment 307761

Oh, I love that Bantam box @Phrasing, I badly regret not getting one when I saw them on offer a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'll get another chance though.

I currently using the SXK Limelight and Nautilus bridge @SkyBlueJ kindly sent me in my Stubby. The option of the stock coils is great, and very helpful to me right now, but I'm not sure how long I'm going to be using it for though. It's currently leaking like a collider and there's only so much mopping up I can put up with!

Oh, I love that Bantam box @Phrasing, I badly regret not getting one when I saw them on offer a few weeks ago. I'm sure I'll get another chance though.

I currently using the SXK Limelight and Nautilus bridge @SkyBlueJ kindly sent me in my Stubby. The option of the stock coils is great, and very helpful to me right now, but I'm not sure how long I'm going to be using it for though. It's currently leaking like a collider and there's only so much mopping up I can put up with!

It's a basic bantam, cheap cheerful and easy to clean up any leaks, since the board is above the boro.

Once upon a time I had my eye set on a much fancier one, but a particular bastard sniped it out from under me like the devious, mod stealing. %@%#&£%.... that he is.
And so began a succession of similar transgressions, gloating and cruel taunting.
thankfully these days though my nemesis and I have become friends, putting aside our differences we now help each other to explain away our ever more outrageous expenditures to our respective better halves.

He's a good egg that @SkyBlueJ, one day I might even forgive him for the boro pics in the saber review, it's not likely, but possible.

It's a basic bantam, cheap cheerful and easy to clean up any leaks, since the board is above the boro.

Once upon a time I had my eye set on a much fancier one, but a particular bastard sniped it out from under me like the devious, mod stealing. %@%#&£%.... that he is.
And so began a succession of similar transgressions, gloating and cruel taunting.
thankfully these days though my nemesis and I have become friends, putting aside our differences we now help each other to explain away our ever more outrageous expenditures to our respective better halves.

He's a good egg that @SkyBlueJ, one day I might even forgive him for the boro pics in the saber review, it's not likely, but possible.

You're absolutely right about @SkyBlueJ being a thoroughly good egg, much like yourself, you've both been incredibly kind and compassionate to me and Ill be forever grateful.

I won't forget it, and I'll repay you both one day, somehow.

Todd's review on it too... I'm gonna guess you need to slide it right up (or down) but I've not used a stock coil bridge with anything other than the Snail Tank

Todd's review on it too... I'm gonna guess you need to slide it right up (or down) but I've not used a stock coil bridge with anything other than the Snail Tank

It's all a bit moot, the sxk Limelight tank is quite different to the authentic.

Sxk one has thicker pctg, different fill port, loose top o ring and the airflow restriction doesn't work as well.

Back
Top Bottom