What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

It's still a pretty good alternative to the snail tank though, and the best aftermarket boro tanks I've had were the proro and the crypt

Proro for the win man my fav but the Veepon one is very good for the money too... are we Still up for tomorrow's plan? PM

Has anyone else had any experience with the abyss caliburn G bridge? It looks like it fits in a standard boro.

Anyone got any tips for the Kylin M Boro? Wick it all up and it seems to vape fine for about a tank and a half and then I get muted/burnt flavour. It's not the liquid (as I have no issues with the same in a Ponte) nor the wattage (only putting 35w through a 0.2 ohm strip). Feel like I must be doing something wrong with wicking and it's not keeping up, but any less wick and it floods so I'm a bit stumped at the moment. :hmm:

Anyone got any tips for the Kylin M Boro? Wick it all up and it seems to vape fine for about a tank and a half and then I get muted/burnt flavour. It's not the liquid (as I have no issues with the same in a Ponte) nor the wattage (only putting 35w through a 0.2 ohm strip). Feel like I must be doing something wrong with wicking and it's not keeping up, but any less wick and it floods so I'm a bit stumped at the moment. :hmm:
What I do is use the wotofo fibre x cotton & the tails at a angle the cut them so they don't go past the black oring, I'm running mine tonight at work at 52w no dry hits or flooding & can't take a pick of my build as my break is almost over sorry bud.
vandy-vape-kylin-m-tank_(7).jpeg

I'll take a photo next time I rebuild but until then here's a terrible MS Paint drawing...

upload_2023-2-6_9-28-5.png

I pull the cotton through, fluff it up in all directions, then trim the top just a bit higher than the top of the mesh and trim the sides in-line with the o-ring on the base.

I use either Wotofo 6mm cotton or Firebolt M cotton along with Wotofo Clapton S mesh as I find these give the best flavour in the Kylin.

Back
Top Bottom