What's new

What chatgpt had to say about potv!

i‘ve not got a telly either. direct line tae the russians. are ye’s daft? :)

All joking aside .... I really think people should read the book " The machine stops"
by E.M Forster , unbelievably, it was written back in 1909 and is uncannily predictive of the shit storm we live with modern technology and the distopian nightmare we now live in.

Ladybots anyone ? :18:

Seems like a tool to create even more laziness.
it's already a pain in the ass to get the new generation to learn maths because they know damn well that they will have a calculator in their pocket 24-7.

There are professional adults now that can't be bothered to learn their own language properly because they can Google any word they don't recognise.

The smarter our technology becomes, the more dependant on it future generations will be.
"The smarter our technology becomes, the more dependant on it future generations will be" as well as stupid and clueless.

https://theconversation.com/chatgpt...osted-online-you-ought-to-be-concerned-199283

@OccultScientist , can you confirm you have this in your robots.txt file?

Use this in your robots meta tag:

<meta name="CCBot" content="nofollow">

Hmm, if it ever posts on here it might change its mind. Meanwhile Google's version of ChatGPT (Bard) got an answer wrong and it wiped $100bn off its value, lol.

Hmm, if it ever posts on here it might change its mind. Meanwhile Google's version of ChatGPT (Bard) got an answer wrong and it wiped $100bn off its value, lol.

i think it’s already on here. i’m not revealing who i think it is :)

Back
Top Bottom