What's new

What did you order today?

*purple mad dog*
[emoji6][emoji2]

Edit. Do they do purple? If not- black. [emoji2]
It's like you know the inside of my head.

I was looking at those right after I bought the Limitless.
A clone from KHV is £14 and authentic from FT is £14.40!

It's like you know the inside of my head.

I was looking at those right after I bought the Limitless.
A clone from KHV is £14 and authentic from FT is £14.40!

[emoji16]
We just shop at the same place [emoji6]. I've got one sitting in my basket, but Ralfy has the Vapebreed and Baal V4 to put on the site too I believe so I'm waiting a day or two [emoji4]

[emoji16]
We just shop at the same place [emoji6]. I've got one sitting in my basket, but Ralfy has the Vapebreed and Baal V4 to put on the site too I believe so I'm waiting a day or two [emoji4]
Yeah, he's been teasing us with pics for the last few days.
I went for the authentic Mad Dog. I'm in no rush for it as I have about a million RDA's that will work nicely with the Limitless.

Yeah, he's been teasing us with pics for the last few days.
I went for the authentic Mad Dog. I'm in no rush for it as I have about a million RDA's that will work nicely with the Limitless.

It looks good. And I can get it in red! So I can go all matchy matchy and fully embrace my femininity [emoji38]

You'll be the belle of the ball! [emoji2] [emoji2]

[emoji41]
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1482571388.380537.jpg

After the disappointment of mvapes not doing any dual cell squonkers for a while I splurged on a s/steel dripbox 160 as a beater until he releases his new DNA 200 model. And a sxk notoy from ft. For a bit of new year cheer. Oh and a very cool hedgehog t shirt from the states for mrs kid.

Back
Top Bottom