What's new

What did you order today?

I've ordered a TMD Boro. I presume that SMRT coil is not for MTL?

No, it uses mesh strips. The MTL options are pretty much the TMD 1.05 coils. Hoping that some more stock of the TMD coils is arriving with the Lighsaber's over the next week. Keep an eye out. If I see any I'll let you know.

I'll refrain from any further rants...

upload_2022-10-14_16-12-26.png

* those that know, know...

No, it uses mesh strips. The MTL options are pretty much the TMD 1.05 coils. Hoping that some more stock of the TMD coils is arriving with the Lighsaber's over the next week. Keep an eye out. If I see any I'll let you know.

All coils are in stock now in V101 ;)

Just grabbed a load. Cheers all.

Drip Drop order. Tight git me, hate buying stock coils but these last for ages, and the flavour is good. As for buying liquid, it's a very rare thing for me indeed. I just have to try this custard, due to the custard king @MrDJ's obsession with it.

dd.JPG

hope you like it as much as me @andipandi

only downside for me is its 80vg while im a 70vg sort of guy.
as only 50ml available last time i bought 10 bottles i add 1 70vg nic shot in one bottle and 10ml of plain pg in the other then decant into litre bottle so at least im down to 1.5mg nic now.
only needed a couple of days steep but a week or two makes a lot of difference.
when you take price and flavour into consideration its now my number 1 custard.

Compress_20221015_111429_9234.jpg

hope you like it as much as me @andipandi

only downside for me is its 80vg while im a 70vg sort of guy.
as only 50ml available last time i bought 10 bottles i add 1 70vg nic shot in one bottle and 10ml of plain pg in the other then decant into litre bottle so at least im down to 1.5mg nic now.
only needed a couple of days steep but a week or two makes a lot of difference.
when you take price and flavour into consideration its now my number 1 custard.

View attachment 294479
Is it that colour straight off, or after a long steep? The 80vg almost put me off, in days of dripping fine but i use mesh rta's 99% of the time these days. I wonder why they went down the 80/20 route, 70/30 is my dtl go to, optimal for flavour and wicking.

Is it that colour straight off, or after a long steep? The 80vg almost put me off, in days of dripping fine but i use mesh rta's 99% of the time these days. I wonder why they went down the 80/20 route, 70/30 is my dtl go to, optimal for flavour and wicking.

the litre bottle is from my last order on august 21st so plenty of time to steep.

i just cracked open one of the 2 50ml from that order which have not had nic added yet and they are still clear. bottle on right.

Compress_20221015_114957_7996.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom