What's new

What did you order today?

I’ve done well not buying much last few months so I treated myself to a another BB.

C4C7002F-0D8B-4A36-80DE-5532B3D98ED3.png

Slowtech order for a few spools of coilology wire and some 3mm BP pro cotton. Never tried this cotton but it looks ok. Should find out in about 3 months when it eventually arrives.

It's a great tank. Be interested to hear your thoughts on the 0.8 ohm coils.

Hoping Tuesday maybe Wednesday all give them a try and report back and if there anything like 0.55 all be more than happy buying more when I need then

Nom Nomz order :)

Never tried the Purilium Vanilla custard before, as it's clearance worth a go. Super Aromas Woody Royal is a recent addition to their range, could be a goodun, a decent woody baccy is hard to find or achieve for me.

nn.JPG

A wee order with Manabush :)
  • 2 x 30ml Whiskey Blonde for 6mg (Offering one to my neighbour that helped me start vaping as he's been talking about switching to MTL)
  • 1 x 30ml Long Eaton Mess for 6mg

I have been vaping for a few years. First liquids I tried was Nasty Juice and Dinner Lady. Been stuck on them ever since! I had heard of 12 Monkeys in the past but just saw their new e-lqiuid on Flawless - thinking of trying them. anyone tried them yet???

Back
Top Bottom