What's new

What did you order today?

Screenshot 2022-10-17 at 3.42.44 pm.png

Will do, liked the look of it myself, so lets hope it's a good'un. :D

I have been vaping for a few years. First liquids I tried was Nasty Juice and Dinner Lady. Been stuck on them ever since! I had heard of 12 Monkeys in the past but just saw their new e-lqiuid on Flawless - thinking of trying them. anyone tried them yet???
12 monkeys is really good, silky smooth vapes but higher prices than other alternatives.

Almost scared to post this here after reading the views on it from 3 years ago :)

Needed a mod to run in work, after my faithful JustFog fell in a river ... cheap if it gets dropped/ flattened and bound to die an industrial death eventually. £13.50 before 15% discount. If it lasts 4 months, all good

Ordered a Council of Vapour Trident 60W kit from Premier Ecigs since it’s on offer for £12.50 and it is still one of my favourite mods even now.

dd-jpg.294477

Received today. based on my initial finger test, this is so so sweet, far too sweet tbh. I'm vaping a tankful and putting the rest away, until Christmas day. It's going to need it, I know a long steep can transform a liquid, but really a shortfill needing that long, hmmm. I'm getting some custard of course, however, I'm left scratching my :hmm: tbh.

Back
Top Bottom