What's new

What did you order today?

Thanks @hack400, payment has been taken, but still showing in cart. Always liked the look of the rda tbh plus this will be my first ever squonker set up :2thumbsup:

View attachment 295541

View attachment 295543
Did you set up an account first ?
I didn't on my first order and when I subsequently set up an account the megavolts were still in the basket ...all was fine though .all delivered and hunky dory

Did you set up an account first ?
I didn't on my first order and when I subsequently set up an account the megavolts were still in the basket ...all was fine though .all delivered and hunky dory
Yes, it's ad block, I've had this before, when I forget to allow sites.

I to jumped on the Wraith bandwagon today and then after seeing the post about getting £5 off for creating an account i went back created an account and got the white? p5icture looks more silver, for £1.25. Happy days
It's white with silver down the side where the screen and buttons are ..I choose white too ..looks quite smart
Edit I'm wrong ...dunno what the fuck I was looking at FFS
Another Edit ....this is the pic that made me think it was silver down the side
cov-wraith-rda-kit.jpg

Last edited:
That is the picture that made me think it was silver and not white, not hat I m bothered one way or another.

Had one of those Wraith's for well over a year but hardly use it any more, can't remember why but suspect I'm not really into squonking that much, messy affair in the main. Got a pulse and the v2 with the circuitry as well but they see little action either.

Back
Top Bottom