What's new

What did you order today?

thanks any discount codes? might add to the order.

3 birds with 1 stone, got my leather bound mod and also the juice and more coils :)

101.jpg

haha typical, they want age verification check, only way I can do it is my driving license that I have just sent back the DVLA to be renewed, should come in the next couple of days, no idea what my number is :)

haha typical, they want age verification check, only way I can do it is my driving license that I have just sent back the DVLA to be renewed, should come in the next couple of days, no idea what my number is :)

hmm do you have 1account ?

hmm do you have 1account ?

No, I'm actually against digital ID. Call me suspicious but since they tried pushing it with the Cov stuff and b4 with the Gov digital cards and chine** social credit system I would rather not participate, but that's a bit more than this threads participation needs :)

No, I'm actually against digital ID. Call me suspicious but since they tried pushing it with the Cov stuff and b4 with the Gov digital cards and chine** social credit system I would rather not participate, but that's a bit more than this threads participation needs :)

thats fair enough mate, just email vaping101 at this [email protected] & im sure they will sort it :)

Back
Top Bottom