What's new

What did you order today?

Decided to jump on the Wraith bandwagon. For some reason they gave me £5 off, I think it was for creating an account ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View attachment 295539

Thanks @hack400, payment has been taken, but still showing in cart. Always liked the look of the rda tbh plus this will be my first ever squonker set up :2thumbsup:

View attachment 295541

View attachment 295543

Thanks guys.

I've just jumped on this Wraith deal too, but my order is still showing as pending payment, so I've got no idea whether it's gone through or not. There's always something...

Opera Snapshot_2022-10-23_083549_premiere-cigs.co.uk.png

Thanks guys.

I've just jumped on this Wraith deal too, but my order is still showing as pending payment, so I've got no idea whether it's gone through or not. There's always something...

That's normal. Give it a few minutes and it will change to processing :2thumbsup:

Mine took 90 minutes between paying and getting the email notification of the order being processed.

5 litres of PG, 2.5 litres of VG and some flavour concentrates from DARKSTAR. Should last about 6 months at least.

It's now moved on to processing, so all's good. I guess it was just ordering on a Sunday that threw a spanner in the works.

Back
Top Bottom