What's new

What did you order today?

I had a Kylin M RBA in the Basket after my Sister gave me some cash to help cheer me up, i then decided against it and thought £40 was too much for something i wasn't sure i would use a lot. Will wait and see if price comes down.

Goddam you - Just when I said I’d done spending for January!

Just gone for a retro brown (plus another pod and another Mixx Nautilus boro to make up the postage)

Justified on 3 counts:
1 - It’s my birthday today;
2 - Today also marks 200 days since I gave up;
3 - Since getting my second Cthulhu, they only play with each other at break times and call my other Prime X unkind names, like Billy-No-Mates ;)

I still consider it a great buy, just make sure you picked up a couple of the nautilus rba heads to go with them, wonderful with the @rew hack. Just pop a 1mm ID touching coil 28awg down the hole and it tightens the draw right up :)

I had a Kylin M RBA in the Basket after my Sister gave me some cash to help cheer me up, i then decided against it and thought £40 was too much for something i wasn't sure i would use a lot. Will wait and see if price comes down.

imo you'd be better off with one of these,

https://evlvapors.com/product/alien/

Larger juice capacity, plus you'd be supporting a British maker and not just throwing more money at the Chinesium machine.

I still consider it a great buy, just make sure you picked up a couple of the nautilus rba heads to go with them, wonderful with the @rew hack. Just pop a 1mm ID touching coil 28awg down the hole and it tightens the draw right up :)
Thanks - I got an RBA with my first one (on your recommendation), plus a 510 head. It’ll mostly be used with stock coils though and I have at least 6 pods and a couple of BP pods already.
At under 20 notes, it is a solid bargain.

It works so well when I take it away in the motorhome, along with the Argus pod thing, saves humping bulky mods around. The only slight down-side to the Prime X is it can be a pita seeing how much liquid is in the pod, and with wattage only, you're never far from a dry hit, lol.

Thought I better get some new batteries, the old VTC5D's feel like they're on the way out.

Screenshot 2023-01-17 at 12.25.47 pm.png

I really like mine, but after a few weeks of using it I'm finding I like the Ponte is a bit better due to it's larger capacity and more traditional style of wicking. Flavour is about the same on both.

There's a new Steam Crave boro coming soon too, with a traditional coil and mesh deck both included. Might be worth waiting for some reviews of that to appear before committing to a decision.

I really like mine, but after a few weeks of using it I'm finding I like the Ponte is a bit better due to it's larger capacity and more traditional style of wicking. Flavour is about the same on both.

There's a new Steam Crave boro coming soon too, with a traditional coil and mesh deck both included. Might be worth waiting for some reviews of that to appear before committing to a decision.

I like the Kylin M Boro. Will probably get the steamcrave one as well when it comes out. Tempted to get the whole kit tbh. Wouldn't mind a Ponte but can't seem to find it in stock in the UK.

Back
Top Bottom