What's new

What did you order today?

Lifetime supply...

upload_2023-1-17_19-32-30.png

It’s a gorgeous mod but you Should look at the newer version aswell @stuartd. They have made a few minor changes. Smaller, slightly different shell covering the tank and it’s side fire.

It’s a gorgeous mod but you Should look at the newer version aswell @stuartd. They have made a few minor changes. Smaller, slightly different shell covering the tank and it’s side fire.

I seen that one aswell it does look good maybe one all have both lol

Lol would be nice. I know with the newer one you can purchase just the mod whereas the thumb fire model is mod and tank together.

Lol would be nice. I know with the newer one you can purchase just the mod whereas the thumb fire model is mod and tank together.

I think that's why I want the v1 one version as like you say you get the tank with it but I do like the idea of the sidefire seems more like the mods I use right now but all see wat happens plenty of saving todo lol

Some DK Victoria Sponge to collect tomorrow. Should hopefully keep me going until pay day next week as I'm on the dregs. Good to clear out the cupboard though:D

Screenshot_20230118_232404.jpg

Back
Top Bottom