What's new

What did you order today?

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 1.00.35 pm.png

First time ordering from prime vapes. Let’s see how it goes….

can anyone advise on steeping times?

View attachment 306171

Every shortfill I've bought from Prime Vapes own ranges (12 different flavours so far) I've added nic shots and vape 2 days later and its been good. I suspect its just add nic shots, shake and vape but I always add nic shots to shortfills a few days before use out of habit.

Last edited:

View attachment 306171

The West Country Dairy say this on the site

This flavour has been pre steeped, given its profile we would recommend steeping for a further 2 weeks after adding your nicotine shot to really bring out that awesome custard flavour.

The others don’t have that. I tend to let Lee’s custard juices steep for a while, they do get better over time.

The others don’t have that. I tend to let Lee’s custard juices steep for a while, they do get better over time.

Good observation - I forgot to mention I vape fruit and soda/lemonade flavours, the others are a bit of a mystery to me

Every shortfill I've bought from Prime Vapes own ranges (12 different flavours so far) I've added nic shots and vape 2 days later and its been good. I suspect its just add nic shots, shake and vape but I always add nic shots to shortfills a few days before use out of habit.

For me with the custards & trifle a minimum 2 weeks steep or longer if you're in no rush as they really do get better with a good steep the lemon flavours good to go after 2 or 3 days after adding the nic.

Thank you all

View attachment 306171

So far all the juices I have bought from Pimevapes have been excellent, even on the shake and vape scenario, but they do get even better with time ;) Out of your list for me personally the Banana Custard and the Strawberry Trifle have been in my top 5 juices since I got them.

Back
Top Bottom