What's new

What did you order today?

@John R 10 is lovely, although this is my first time buying it in 100ml. Very similar to Dr Fog - Cairo Fog if you ever tried that before the owner spent all the company's money of fast cars, hard drugs and loose women.

I do like 07 too but usually only buy it in 50ml as it can get a bit sickly.

02 and 06 I could vape from now until eternity :D

We'll see when it lands, it's more of a backup for when I'm away the weekend or on holiday, should the boro tank start pissing itself, if I remember to take an atty with me I can keep vaping.

I hope the Butter10 is better than the Butter07 @JohnNada , I'm finding the 07 a real chore to vape. not really one for me, it seems like the endless bottle....
Good plan [emoji1303]

@John R 10 is lovely, although this is my first time buying it in 100ml. Very similar to Dr Fog - Cairo Fog if you ever tried that before the owner spent all the company's money of fast cars, hard drugs and loose women.

I do like 07 too but usually only buy it in 50ml as it can get a bit sickly.

02 and 06 I could vape from now until eternity :D
My favs are 02, 03 and 06. On the go all the time.

I've tried some of the supergood butters, I found them alright in small doses, don't ask me which ones though the numbers make it impossible for me to remember which is which.
I'm pretty sure the one I liked had raspberry in it.

The bottle's telling me cookies,cream, raspberry and white chocolate, my only response would be,,,

yer hole mate.....

It was number 1 that I couldn't get on with. One of very few juices that found their way down the plughole.

Is that the mango one? That and the peanut butter one are the only two I haven't tried as I don't like either in food form.

Is that the mango one? That and the peanut butter one are the only two I haven't tried as I don't like either in food form.
Yeah, and I absolutely love mango. But this one just didn't work for me. I like passion fruit too. Must be the blend that didn't agree with me?

Back
Top Bottom