What's new

What did you order today?

BP Mods Futon Ohm TabPanda & Wotofo NexMesh Clapton S Mesh Strips from vaping 101 & 2 more Molicel P45B 21700 Battery from fogstar.
Screenshotfoggy.png
Screenshotohm.png

Bought a tube of high temp silicone. I’m hoping it’ll seal a squonk pin, in a couple of RDA’s that are missing the solid item. if it works, it should be undoable, by simply applying air to the unsealed end of the pin.
Either that or I’ll spend the entire day, looking for the pin that just flew out of my hand. As I applied that air.:18:
upload_2023-1-26_23-50-42.jpeg

Bought a tube of high temp silicone. I’m hoping it’ll seal a squonk pin, in a couple of RDA’s that are missing the solid item. if it works, it should be undoable, by simply applying air to the unsealed end of the pin.
Either that or I’ll spend the entire day, looking for the pin that just flew out of my hand. As I applied that air.:18:
View attachment 307072
Just walk around barefoot for a while you'll soon find it :54:

Some liquids from Vaping101 to collect later...

upload_2023-1-27_10-33-42.png

Element, Seriously Slushy, Unreal and 1 of the Butter 10s are for my gf and the rest are for me.

The code is a one time use only one for leaving stuff in my basket... just to save anyone the effort of trying it :D

We'll see when it lands, it's more of a backup for when I'm away the weekend or on holiday, should the boro tank start pissing itself, if I remember to take an atty with me I can keep vaping.

I hope the Butter10 is better than the Butter07 @JohnNada , I'm finding the 07 a real chore to vape. not really one for me, it seems like the endless bottle....

Back
Top Bottom