What's new

What did you order today?

Bargain.
Screenshot_2023-02-02-22-05-01-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Ordered a few 21700 on the verge of ordering the meson, I’ve been trying to talk myself out of it all night trying to tell myself I’ve enough boro mods (it’s not going well) I can see it being ordered before I hit the hay

I’ve got some steeping but haven’t tried it yet, it smells lovely but it looks dark does it cack your coils up.

Not as much as the Pud Tiramisu that I was using before :18: I just give the coil a dry burn and brush off and a rewick every 2 or 3 tankful's.
It's not that dark is it?

upload_2023-2-2_22-23-13.png

Two or three tanks will do me, I’m not home to take a pic but it looked dark when I mixed it.
I think decent coffee flavours are usually a bit dirty I gave in with one from Chefs that I struggled to get 5ml through before the flavour went off, I’m looking forward to trying it.

Last edited:
Clicked on that and it reminded me of one I gave away that I wish I hadn’t now anyway it’s saying the seller is away until the 4th of March now I’ll have a look about and see if I can find another one. I’m in one of they buying moods now I’ve been trying to talk myself out of buying a meson all night but finally caved I better get off of here soon before i wake up tomorrow with buyers remorse. I blame it on a couple of whiskeys

Two or three tanks will do me, I’m not home to take a pic but it looked dark when I mixed it.
I think decent coffee flavours are usually a bit dirty I gave in with one from Chefs that I struggled to get 5ml though before the flavour went off, I’m looking forward to trying it.
Have you tried Black Rose carmilla it’s one of the nicest coffee flavours I’ve tried

I think decent coffee flavours are usually a bit dirty I gave in with one from Chefs that I struggled to get 5ml though before the flavour went off, I’m looking forward to trying it.

I keep meaning to have a go at making my own. It seems fairly easy to do.
Coffee flavour has always been my favourite. I used to buy 500ml of Hangsen at a time in 100ml tubs at 24mg from a place in Ireland before TPD spoiled everything.

Back
Top Bottom