What's new

What did you order today?

I ordered some of the hybrids last night, so I'm curious to know, how did you get on with them? I've only ever tried and enjoyed the straight up NETs of the Drake's range so far.

Not a coffee drinker but the Maple is lovely mate well worth a try!

I ordered some of the hybrids last night, so I'm curious to know, how did you get on with them? I've only ever tried and enjoyed the straight up NETs of the Drake's range so far.

I’m on the coffee now and I’m enjoying it, it’s a full in your face deep roasted coffee flavour with a minimal amount of sweetness, not sickly at all I’ve been on it all day.
I mixed it at the recommended ratio I think it was 25% I think I’ll try it a bit weaker next mix maybe 18 or 20.
I’ve yet to try the Maple it’s mixed and ready but I’ve been a bit busy with other things lately.

I bought a Fireluke 22 - looking forward to using it !
41D5EC20-C9CE-4892-8EE9-881AA4CBD266.png

Nothing! Finally caved in and went to order a Meson AIO from sourcemore and it turns out they're not using Netherlands Post now, so they can't ship to the UK for the moment :( What a bugger.

Ordered a Phenomenon Sine MTL RTA clone from Aliexpress. I’m hoping I can do a restrictive direct lung since it has 4 1.5mm side airflow ports on the tank and without airflow inserts the bore of the air hole to the coil is 2.5mm.

Nothing! Finally caved in and went to order a Meson AIO from sourcemore and it turns out they're not using Netherlands Post now, so they can't ship to the UK for the moment :( What a bugger.

thats a bummer but i would hang fire for abit before you do get one, reason is alot of people are not happy with steam -crave about paint chipping off the mod after only a day old :( steam-crave though are replacing affected mods all you do is take pics & the serial number.

Back
Top Bottom