What's new

What did you order today?

thats a bummer but i would hang fire for abit before you do get one, reason is alot of people are not happy with steam -crave about paint chipping off the mod after only a day old :( steam-crave though are replacing affected mods all you do is take pics & the serial number.

Get a replacement and wrap the old one, I'd hope to get a bad one :18:

*Besides that you still enjoying yours, it performing well?

Get a replacement and wrap the old one, I'd hope to get a bad one :18:

*Besides that you still enjoying yours, it performing well?

if mine did chip i would do exactly what you said lol & yes absolutely love mine has to easily be the best aio ive bought & using the dual coil set up is even better :)

Thought I'd better try the new strawberry jam liquid from Ultimate...

upload_2023-2-7_15-52-7.png

Have not tried the 22, but have 3 Freemax fireluke solo tanks and rate them highly!
It’s pretty good. Arrived today. Wide open setting is a bit tight and I received a sraight tank which is not what was on. Vapehq website.. otherwise fine

just ordered some the lancashire creamery range bread & butter pudding & pistachio & hazel nut eliquid from future juice labs be interesting to see what the bread & butter pudding tastes like ..

just ordered some the lancashire creamery range bread & butter pudding & pistachio & hazel nut eliquid from future juice labs be interesting to see what the bread & butter pudding tastes like ..
Hovis or brioche?

Back
Top Bottom