What's new

What did you order today?

:):) Just what I was thinking, fun to try out but as soon as I buy one I'll spot one that's a bit better in some minor way, and need that one, then....

I must say though, while I really like the concept, they always look a bit cheap and boxy, and like they'd not feel good in the hand - like that budget mech squonker by... can't remember who made it, I had one of those a while back but never got on with it aesthetically, so that saves me from being tempted !

The rincoe does feel boxy but not cheap even though it is cheap price wise and I know what you mean when you get one to try and then see another one which looks nicer so you have to buy it and then notice it does the same job as the cheaper one you bought first. been there and spent way way to much but they do look nice but never get used as much as cheap one

See, this is where I`m going wrong ... I only buy stuff that I think will give me a great vape. When I think of all the pretty vapes that I could now have cluttering up my house it makes me feel ................................................................................................................................................. smug. :D

Missed this stuff, so glad it's back

cymore.png

Ordered a new Shift tank, really like the idea of having the option of using VC Tech, PNP & GTX coils

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240515-105218.png
    Screenshot_20240515-105218.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom