What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Another delivery from DripworX - just put some Caramel Shortcake in the Freakshow mini - oh my fucking god! Yum yum
WP_20160213_12_02_14_Pro.jpg

Billow v2 nano (2 of)
Goblin mini v 2 (2 of)
Stab wood drip tips
A wooden mod holder from abstract vapes I won in a raffle and another stand I ordered from him also
500ml grumpy juice I won in a raffle ...
2nd griffin I bought off an ape
15 black derringer drip tips
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455369525.313801.jpg

Police man from one hit wonder
Siam drip tip

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455369318.685163.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455369328.553920.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455369338.688436.jpg
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455369491.792437.jpg

Today. Mr Postman delivered an other steam crave aromamizer (black) And the Think Vape Panzer DNA 200 mod. Great piece of kit. I'm happy.

Today. Mr Postman delivered an other steam crave aromamizer (black) And the Think Vape Panzer DNA 200 mod. Great piece of kit. I'm happy.

When is the gazebo arriving for the vape meet in the summer on your decking (apparently it stretches as far as the eye can see....)?

When is the gazebo arriving for the vape meet in the summer on your decking (apparently it stretches as far as the eye can see....)?
It's not that fucking big. I tend waffle when I'm pissed. :D
It is quite big though. Big enough for a vape meet. When we built the decking, the next door folk complained to the local council about the size of it. Only got about 10 seats. Seriously though. I'm going to put a thread on to see who is up for it. @city461 is apparently doing the food. (with the wife) I will provide the drinks etc. Are we still on for the next meet?

It's not that fucking big. I tend waffle when I'm pissed. :D
It is quite big though. Big enough for a vape meet. When we built the decking, the next door folk complained to the local council about the size of it. Only got about 10 seats. Seriously though. I'm going to put a thread on to see who is up for it. @city461 is apparently doing the food. (with the wife) I will provide the drinks etc. Are we still on for the next meet?
Not bringing the wife, she would fecking poison everybody..

Not bringing the wife, she would fecking poison everybody..
Lol. Not your wife, my wife. :D My wife is sort of good at cooking. And I have informed her to help you out with cooking food on the decking meet. And she is fine with it.

Back
Top Bottom