What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Lol. Not your wife, my wife. :D My wife is sort of good at cooking. And I have informed her to help you out with cooking food on the decking meet. And she is fine with it.
Aha.. a comis chef for the day...No problem,I know exactly what we going to do, you will love it..
Make a list out of drinks we need to bring and we can sort it out,

Aha.. a comis chef for the day...No problem,I know exactly what we going to do, you will love it..
Make a list out of drinks we need to bring and we can sort it out,
Lol. Early days yet mate. When the weather warms up, we are going for it. I might put a thread on to see who's up for it.

Pushed the button on Fasttech in a weak moment on a ridiculously cheap tank, Ruzgar clone. Forgot all about it so I got a nice surprise this morning, and actually I really like it - nice and solid and a nice familiar Kayfun type deck. Chuffed. :)

P1070507.jpg

Billow v2 nano (2 of)
Goblin mini v 2 (2 of)
Stab wood drip tips
A wooden mod holder from abstract vapes I won in a raffle and another stand I ordered from him also
500ml grumpy juice I won in a raffle ...
2nd griffin I bought off an ape
15 black derringer drip tips View attachment 78947
Police man from one hit wonder
Siam drip tip

View attachment 78943View attachment 78944View attachment 78945View attachment 78946

Diva, did you win that Grump Juice on the SV raffle?
I won the £100 Grumpy Juice voucher but i'm still waiting for the juice to arrive

A lovely little white card with red edge on it from the postman while I was out!! Grrrr! have to wait till Monday now.

Diva, did you win that Grump Juice on the SV raffle?
I won the £100 Grumpy Juice voucher but i'm still waiting for the juice to arrive
Yup, just pm either Peter or Ryan , they'll get you sorted [emoji6]

My Cuboid and Griffin finally arrived from FT today, now I can finally crank up the Aromamizer. Strangely the Aromamizer will only go up to 83w, but the Zephy V2 goes all the way up to 150 (though I won't), so will see if the upgrade makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom