What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just a hammond box for me today. Can't wait to throw the m80 board into this!

1455383186393.jpg

Bloody hate sundays.

Even more when you see a red van go down the street - getting me all excited.

Attachments

• 1455438217321.jpg
    1455438217321.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 113
There is an RM sprinter parked down my street since before Christmas,hasn`t moved an inch.
Seriously,i think they may of lost it or have forgotten where they left it.

Regular posty drives past it every day.

Who knows?

Well, I actually went and got these from Basildon market, I hadn't got anything for the missus for valentines day and come across a Stall selling loads of vape gear.

She really liked the Cuboid I owned, so I got her one in Gray, Plus a SS Griffin, and I got myself a Cleito tank.

Cheyenne is at work till 5:30PM, so I only have the Cleito here to show, I will upload the others later today.

But, gotta say, I am impressed with the Cleito-I was interested in it, and saw on Aspires website that a RBA/RTA is coming very soon, as I don't really like tanks that take pre-built coils only (I always get one I can use a RBA in).

Bought a pack of 5 coils with it as well to last for a while, lovely flavour coming off this-0.4 coils at 50W.
Enough coils to last a few months, the RBA should be out by then I hope lol.

Got to say, flavour is fantastic, and I really like the new design, the coil actually being the Chimney seems to work very well.

EDIT: The blue on top is a cap, it comes with 4 different coloured ones, I had blue on as it was on my Efusion before, it is now on my OG sig 150.

o3WEtuxl.jpg

Last edited:
Been trying the lot over the weekend. Got through loads of juice using the smok, cannot believe how hungry it is!

Attachments

• 20160213_122234.jpg
    20160213_122234.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 104
As promised, Cheyennes new grey Cuboid and her SS griffin (We got different colours so not to get confused).

iauVZ0yl.jpg

qZmHNwol.jpg

She is very happy with it, and it's performance. Plus she loves the size of it, her first dual battery mod, should be handy as she is getting into clouds.

(I took these photos as she doesn't know how to upload photos herself, and is not really into it as much as me, she just likes to vape and not smoke- I kind of do the learning then teach her to build and safety)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom