What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

@Merino-Teflon What's the liquid like Chap? Been looking at it for a week or so and been contemplating giving it a whirl. ;)
Dropped some in my aeronaut, early days, but I'd say it is pretty authentic to the taste it claims to be, very nice, not an all day vape by any means, it'd be too much, definitely for a cuppa in the evening to refresh the palate. Pricey mind, £6 for 10ml, so, for something different, a special occasion, perhaps.

Sounds exactly as you describe, one for a special treat.
Might have to try a bottle methinks.:2thumbsup:

Got this beauty today, birthday pressie to myself.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1455733997.594873.jpg

How you finding the Payload mate?.
Oh, and happy birthday, looks as though you have been well spoiled :18:
Yeah loving the payload mate. 4 holes for airflow and feels spot on you can then twist it for 2 holes and still nice but tighter draw. Nice easy 4 post to build on. My only gripe is the screws are rounded off which means when tightening hard to keep in the screw slots. Otherwise really happy with it and it will get plenty of use. Cheers and yeah been spoilt..!

Really I love the screws in my Warhead. I'm currently window shopping the now as its my birthday Saturday, unfortunately my missus doesn't buy me anything vape related so I will have to treat myself, she should though as I'm a bugger to buy for, lol.

Back
Top Bottom