What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

This week I've got my Steamcrave Squonk Box, Vape MX, Sigelei Moonshot, some Alien pre-made coils, 100ml of Scorpion Blood and 4 x 10ml samplers, 30ml of Joast and some expensive FlavourArt concentrates (5 x 4ml for £10).

Last edited:
I'm always behind the times but wooo

pdwRKH0.jpg

Should I be worried about air bubbles sitting in the juice holes? There doesn't seem to be much room for them to maneuver out and into the tank. (24g Clapton DC 3.5mm ID build, wicks just sitting inside of the ring)

image.jpeg
I little bit of trading and I have a replacement for the D2 my wife pinched off me.
Tron edition Evic mini.
I don't see the tank getting a lot of use. The coils probably aren't man enough for my juices.
But the mod is very good indeed. I'm quite impressed.
And a giveaway from redeyevapour. Wild Bills Deadwood. Jury is still out on that one at the moment.

I'm always behind the times but wooo

pdwRKH0.jpg

Should I be worried about air bubbles sitting in the juice holes? There doesn't seem to be much room for them to maneuver out and into the tank. (24g Clapton DC 3.5mm ID build, wicks just sitting inside of the ring)
Mine does that often. As you vape they should shuffle up, provided your wicking's okay. Welcome to the griffin club!

Really I love the screws in my Warhead. I'm currently window shopping the now as its my birthday Saturday, unfortunately my missus doesn't buy me anything vape related so I will have to treat myself, she should though as I'm a bugger to buy for, lol.
Well the payload gets my vote, it might be just me with the screws as used to a Kennedy or Roughneck! Treat yourself mate... Happy birthday for Saturday too...[emoji106]

My sample pack from Forbidden Flavours came in today - the day after I ordered it.

Holy shit. ALL the flavours are absolutely fucking lovely. Some of the nicest juices I have ever had. Love them all, but Sensei's Morning Tea is absolutely out of this world. Unbelievable. Still yet to sample the Greek Goddess as it needs to steep for another week according to Thom at FF.

I cannot recommend these juices enough.

Back
Top Bottom